What a disaster!
Noone is a match against the gorillas. As you watch Your teammates getting sent one by one to the infirmary, coach BerNAr tapO turns to You.
“Hey what’s your name on the bench, you’re up”.
“Name’s oliver, coach. But I don’t play football.
I’m just here to carry towels for the other players.”
“well towel boy, if we don’t win this one, you’ll be out of a job.
Get your ass on the field, and don’t quit on me now! I only got one player!”
The game was produced for Ludum Dare 48: You only get one.
The original version was produce in 72h. This post jam version has improved animation and extra features like goalkeeper, referee, translation in French and Korean, and one new unlockable character with local multiplayer mode (you can unlock by scoring one goal).
- The key is to push the ball away from the gorillas and kick it towards the goal. Don’t worry about getting knocked down. It’s all part of the fun.
- You run faster by pressing [space], but sometimes you need to release to control the ball.
- To pass the goalkeeper, you can either lob the ball over him or rush in from the side of the goal.
- The longer you keep the ball and don’t get knocked down, the faster you get.
- Gorillas get a bit tougher if you start to win, and a bit softer if you’re losing.
- Vicky is supposed to be for 2 players on the keyboard, but if you’re just after medals, you can either knock Oliver then play by yourself, or if you’re really good, turn on auto-kick and control both players with 2 hands! :-O